Although sudden death happened suddenly, there are actually traces to follow. People at high risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should pay special attention to several abnormalities to prevent sudden death.
Professor Yu Mengyue, Department of Cardiology, Fuwai Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
Young man has a cardiac arrest ten minutes after admission
At more than 3 pm last Friday, 33-year-old Mr. Wang from Hangzhou was working at his unit. He had a sudden chest pain that was unbearable after staying up all night and working overtime. Later, his colleagues sent him to the emergency department of the Municipal Intermediate Hospital.
According to Dr. Ye Yuanling, deputy chief physician of the Emergency Department of Hangzhou Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, recalled that Mr. Wang was quite normal when he came. We were doing an electrocardiogram and other tests on him, but a few minutes later, he suddenly lost consciousness and suffered a cardiac arrest!
As the saying goes, eating radish in winter and ginger in summer does not require doctors to prescribe. Radish is a food that everyone often eats, especially in winter, it is of great benefit to the body. However, eating radish is also particular about eating it incorrectly, the effect may be counterproductive.
get close to these
1. When eating hot pot, add some carrots
When eating hot pot, because there are so many things to eat, there are many meats in it. Therefore, it is best to add some radish in the soup, which will not only make the hot pot soup taste more delicious, but also avoid indigestion. The radish has a good effect of qi stagnation. The radish filled with gravy in the hot pot soup can also become a delicious medicine.
The so-called elimination of stagnation is to eliminate the stagnation of diet. If you eat too much, or if you experience indigestion symptoms such as abdominal pain and bloating after eating meat, don't rush to find medicine. Try to eat a few radishes first.
2. People with bloating and constipation, eat more carrots
People with stagnant diet (manifested as frequent bloating, obstructed stool, smelly fart, etc.) can often consume carrots to help digestion.
Studies have found that radish also contains amylase that can help digestion, as well as B vitamins and minerals such as potassium and magnesium that can promote gastrointestinal motility, which can play a role in laxative, lipid-lowering and preventing gallstones and other diseases.
3, radish can reduce yellow phlegm and thick phlegm
Turnip itself has a good phlegm-resolving effect, which can make the phlegm thin and easy to cough up. It is generally believed that radish is cooler, so it is mainly used to clear and resolve hot phlegm (thick yellow phlegm). Usually cough and sputum are heavy, thick sputum is hard to cough, usually hot phlegm, eating some white radish at this time will help cough and expectoration.
The source of this statement is probably:
The most important cells in human blood are red blood cells. Red blood cells contain hemoglobin, and hemoglobin contains iron, which will be affected by the magnetic field, thereby improving (accelerating) blood circulation and benefiting health.
However, this statement only seems to make sense.
The iron element in hemoglobin is very small, and it is scattered in individual hemoglobin, rather than arranged in a "one piece" in the blood vessel.
Under this condition, the magnetic field intensity generated by ordinary magnetic therapy products can not attract red blood cells at all, so it can't talk about changing blood flow and promoting blood circulation.
Someone may ask, is the "magnetism" of magnetic therapy products not strong enough? Then let's take a look at the most common "super-magnetic products" nuclear magnetic resonance (MRI).
The unit to measure the magnetic field is "Tesla." The so-called magnetic therapy bed is about tens to hundreds of millitesla. A common 3 Tesla MRI has a magnetic field strength that is at least tens or even hundreds of times that of magnetic therapy products Times.
What is the level of this magnetic force? You can feel it:
However, the magnetic field of MRI is so strong that it has not been used by hospitals to "improve the blood circulation of patients", let alone those magnetic therapy products with weak magnetic force.
The variety should be small but fine, the quantity should not be large
Family medicine kits are generally based on medicines for common diseases, frequently-occurring diseases, chronic diseases and seasonal diseases. Commonly used medicines at home are to enable some small patients to be treated in time, controlled as soon as possible, or at least be able to do some temporary treatment before going to the hospital. However, it is important to note that you cannot use drugs without authorization for diseases that you cannot be diagnosed or whose symptoms are severe and change a lot.
The variety of family medicine chests should be small and precise, and the quantity should not be large. They can be adjusted and updated at any time. Each family should prepare different medicines due to the different health conditions of the members. The following recommended medicines are the most common medicines that the general family needs.
(1) Cold medicine Ganmaoqing, Meipu pseudoephedrine tablets, compound pseudoephedrine hydrochloride sustained-release capsules, phenemameimin tablets, Yinqiao detoxification tablets, Banlangen granules, Huoxiang Zhengqi water, etc.
(2) Antipyretic and analgesic ibuprofen, somi pain tablets, acetaminophen, aspirin, etc.
(3) Antitussive and expectorant drugs Pentovirin, bromhexine hydrochloride, mellow Chuanbei loquat ointment, ambroxol hydrochloride, etc.
(4) Gastrointestinal antispasmodic drug Domperidone, Jianweixiaoshi tablets, etc.
(5) Antidiarrheal drugs berberine (berberine), loperamide, montmorillonite powder, etc.
"(6) Anti-allergic drugs" Loratadine, Cetirizine, etc.
(7) External medicine Dakening, Sanjiu Piyanping, alcohol, iodine, potassium permanganate, Yunnan Baiyao, Shangshi pain relief ointment, band-aids, diclofenac latex, Jingwanhong ointment, etc.
(8) Calcium preparations and vitamins Calcium D, multivitamin B, good deposit, etc.
(9) Medications for Special Diseases. Patients with heart and brain diseases prepare compound Danshen dripping pills.
(10) Other wind oil, cooling oil, Ji Desheng snake medicine, 84 disinfectant, disinfectant cotton, gauze tape, etc.
Source: China Food and Drug Administration website
When we see the drug instructions, it is like getting the "ID card" of the drug. The first item is the drug name, which includes the generic name (Chinese characters, pinyin, English), product name and chemical name, just like a person has an official name , Nickname and pen name are the same. Next is the photo of the medicine-the structure of the medicine. The structure determines all the intrinsic properties of the medicine. The structural formula is different like changing the photo. The "ID" is not the person. Drugs also have an ID number-[Approval Number], which is unique and can be verified on the website of the Food and Drug Administration. If there is no approval number or the number does not match, you can make a counterfeit drug complaint.
The generic name of a drug is a drug name that must be used by different manufacturers. In other words, a drug with the same generic name on the market will be produced by multiple manufacturers. For example, there are 96 manufacturers of azithromycin tablets approved by the country, and 126 manufacturers of azithromycin for injection, but the product names are different. In our daily life, when we buy over-the-counter drugs, just looking at the product name can easily lead to repeated medications. This requires careful comparison of the chemical names and structural formulas of the drugs. Drugs with the same chemical name and structure are like "clones", which determine that the drugs have the same drugs. Efficacy, pharmacology and toxicology.
Why do many similar drugs have similar generic names? For example, antibacterial drugs cephalosporins: Cefazolin, Cefuroxime, Cefotaxime, Ceftriaxone, Cefepime and Ceftaroline, etc., carefully compare the structural formulas, they have A basically the same structure, but different in different branches, drugs of the same family and the same family should be taken with caution to avoid side effects and increased drug resistance.
I learned about the "identity card" of medicines. It turned out to be a lot easier to understand by looking at the obscure names and terms, which can give us many useful reminders and warnings.
How to read the package insert 2 Is it necessary for the patient to read the package insert?
Source: China Food and Drug Administration website
The drug insert is an important reference approved by the State Food and Drug Administration to guide doctors and patients in the selection and use of drugs. It is also an important basis for ensuring drug safety and is a document with medical and legal significance. Do not read or read the drug insert before taking the medicine, which will bring hidden dangers to safe medication. Please pay attention to the following points when reading the drug insert:
(1) See the name of the drug: Sometimes a drug has multiple drug names, such as generic names, trade names, aliases, etc. The generic name of a drug is the legal name adopted by the National Pharmacopoeia, which can only be used no matter which manufacturer produces the same drug. Trade names are proprietary drug names protected by law through registration by pharmaceutical companies. As long as the patient finds out the generic name of the drug, he can avoid repeated medication, because a drug has only one generic name.
(2) Master indications: indications refer to which diseases the medicine is suitable for. We must pay attention to the indications of medicines. Only by prescribing the right medicine can we achieve the purpose of curing diseases.
(3) The usage and dosage of drugs is critical: different drugs are required to be taken before, after, or during meals. Before a meal refers to half an hour before a meal, and after a meal refers to 15 to 30 minutes after a meal. Taking the meal during a meal refers to taking the medication at the same time as the meal. Taking the medication in accordance with the regulations is beneficial to the absorption of the drug and avoiding adverse reactions. The dosage of the medicine should be different according to the age. Most of the dosage in the instructions is for adults. Elderly people over 60 usually use 3/4 of the adult dosage. The dosage for children is less than that for adults. It can be calculated according to the adult dosage according to age, or calculated according to body weight or body surface area.
(4) Pay attention to the contraindications and precautions in the instructions.
(5) Take the adverse drug reactions seriously: The adverse reactions listed on the drug instructions do not happen to everyone, and the incidence is generally very low. The occurrence of adverse drug reactions is related to many factors, such as physical condition, age, genetic factors, and alcohol consumption. Don’t dare to take the medicine if you see a series of adverse reactions listed in the instructions. If there are adverse reactions while taking the medicine, and you need to continue the treatm
Source: China Food and Drug Administration website
When we inject penicillin drugs in the hospital, we often need to do a skin test. But do penicillin drugs through other routes of administration need to be tested? According to the "Yantai Evening News" report, a patient with toothache took 2 amoxicillin capsules by himself. After 10 minutes of taking the medicine, he suddenly experienced itching, palpitation, and difficulty breathing. After the allergic symptoms were released from the danger after first aid, it was discovered after questioning that the patient had a history of penicillin allergy, and amoxicillin was a penicillin antibacterial drug, which caused the allergic reaction.
Experts emphasized: According to the "Guiding Principles for the Clinical Application of Antimicrobial Drugs", penicillin drugs must be tested for penicillin skin sensitivity, whether they are intramuscularly, intravenously or orally administered. Once anaphylactic shock occurs, the drug should be discontinued immediately, and the patient should lie down immediately to facilitate the blood supply to the brain and keep warm. Residents generally do not have the ability to deal with anaphylactic shock, and should seek medical attention as soon as possible when allergic reactions occur. The doctor should immediately inject epinephrine into the patient and give oxygen inhalation, while applying anti-shock therapy such as blood pressure drugs and adrenocortical hormones.